Design based on your vision and needs, tailored to the brand style, modern, responsive and fully integrated with your social media accounts.
I can also teach you (and/or your employees) how to add content, make changes and take care of your website.
website / portfolio
WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Divi, Elementor, Beaver, Avada, Squarespace, Adobe Pf etc.
Magento, Shopify, Shoplo, Shoper, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Sote etc.
WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr etc.
search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website to get organic and/or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page.
Good SEO increases the quantity and quality of traffic to your website without the need of creating paid ads.
fixing, cutting, resizing, optimization.
face retouch, imperfections removal (wrinkles, pimples, blemishes etc.),
architectural, interior and exterior retouching.
Product photoshoots with editing and optimization (for web or print).
Any graphics you need for your website, brochure or magazine.
illustrations, infographics, icons, symbols, banners, buttons etc.
Ultimately a good logo is something that people recognize instantly and can relate to.
Good logo design should be:
– appropriate – logos are identification, not communication,
– distinctive/memorable – unusual enough to persist in your mind,
– simple – it should be uncomplicated while still being distinctive.
Brand identity complements and reinforces the existing reputation of a brand.
logo, typography, style guide, colours, packaging, messaging, stationery, brand books, presentation templates etc.
business cards, paper, folders, envelopes, notepads, pens and pencils etc.
- call attention to itself
- make the brand and purpose clear
- awaken emotions
- strive for iconic assets
- capture and call out benefits
- be designed for its target audience
Posters, fliers, leaflets, brochures, catalogues, folders, tickets, vouchers, loyalty cards etc.
Google Ads (AdWords), banners, online brochures, backgrounds, newsletters, social media posts, images and animations.
books & ebooks
cover designs, typesetting and breaking of books for both print and online publications, flipbooks, .pdf, .epub, .indd, .idml etc.
I can help and advise in choosing a proper name for a brand based on type of business, market competition, target audience and trends analysis, as well as on basic psychology and existing business plan.
Good brand name should be:
– meaningful – it communicates your brand essence, conjures an image, and cultivates a positive emotional connection.
– distinctive – unique, memorable, and stands out from your competitors.
– accessible – people should easily interpret it, say it, spell it, Google it. (Even if you have an unusual or bizarre name)
– protectable – you can trademark it, get the domain, and own it, both legally and in the general consciousness.
– future-proof – can grow with the company and maintain relevance—and be adapted for different products and brand extensions.
– visual – you can translate/communicate it through design, including icons, logos, colours, etc.
logo, style guides, business cards, presentation templates, stationery etc.
(for full list check graphic design).
first website or store
Design based on your vision and needs, tailored to the brand style, modern, responsive and fully integrated with your social media accounts / I can also teach how to add content, make changes and take care of the site.
Beautiful SM pages with carefully designed profile images, backgrounds, banners, event b-gs and post templates.
beautiful fan pages with well designed, easy-to-use background, ad and post templates;
Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns
YouTube & SoundCloud
backgrounds, descriptions, covers for thematic playlists, settings etc.
SM integration with your website – posts, events, shop products etc.(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify)
Promotions & Competitions
Nicely planned and designed online competitions for Social Media profiles.
Comment and share, voting, photo competitions, vouchers, posts etc.
for books, articles, websites, events etc.
I am always happy to design CD and vinyl album covers for bands of any genre.
Looking for a nice, custom coloring books, only with cats, dragons or.. jazz musicians?
I will draw whatever design you want keeping in mind the tattoo techniques and the specifics of the shape of individual body parts.
Hand or digitally drawn portraits are, among others, a great decoration of a bio in portfolio or solo album cover.
If you have an artistic project in your mind and want to create it together – Let me know!